Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Break

So this week we only had one day of class cause we had fall break.  Did not really do much in that one class.  Main thing we did was turn in our papers.  Do not know how many people turned in their papers on Tuesday, but I turned mine in. 

Other than turning in our papers we had to go through this PowerPoint that I do not remember one thing about what so ever. (Sorry Mr. Sweeney!)  Then we went over another PowerPoint, but this time he did it in Prezi., which I hardly remember anything about too.  All I remember was the moving of the topics making me feel a little sick to my stomach, because they were moving so fast and all over the place.  For those that do not know what Prezi is, it is an over the top way of doing a PowerPoint.  It is kind of cool, but after a while it kind of gets a little boring.  We were supposed to have a reading that day too, but since over half the class did not read it, or like me they did not know about it, we just skipped over it all together.  Anyways that is about it for this one. Hope everyone has a good work week this week.

1 comment:

  1. Dont feel bad about not remembering the power points because I didnt either.

    ReplyDelete