Friday, September 7, 2012

Picking a Topic

Well the past two days in English have been interesting to say the least. We had to pick on three topics to write about for our essays.  Well we picked the first two topics fairly easy, Family and Crime and Punishment,  the third one, on the other hand, took forever to decide on.  We had to pick between Pop Culture or Environment.  Well I am not a big writer, but I will write about whatever, so I did not care which topic they decided on.  Well they got to debating about the two, and it got so heated that I thought there was going to be some fist fights.  It was funny and scary at the same time.  Well after not being able to pick on Tuesday we took a break and said we would pick on Thursday.  When Thursday rolled around it was like we had not even done anything on Tuesday.  There was more fighting and arguing, but we finally picked on the topic, Pop Culture. 

It's amazes me so much that a group of 18 and 19 year olds can act like five year olds on something as simple as picking a topic to write about.  

4 comments:

  1. I honestly thought it would never end! I finally just gave up on what I wanted and didnt care I just wanted it to be over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! Im so glad we finally got to the point and picked one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously so glad that's over! That was so complicated and such a long process! I tried to step up and work it out by the voting technique. It worked in the beginning but by the end we were all over the place! By the end of Tuesday's class I didn't even care what the topic was! Like you girls said, finally we picked the topics! Seems a lot less stressful now that it's all over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god, that was so crazy! When he first told us what we had to do, I didn't think it was going to be hard at all. Boy was I wrong. So glad that's over and done with!

    ReplyDelete