Thursday, January 3, 2013

Catching Up

Well I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas (or holidays) and a safe and happy New Year.  Mine was not as amazing as it would like, but it was pretty good. 

I had my two days of Christmas with my family Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  The Friday after Christmas I got my wisdom teeth taken out and I was drugged for the biggest part of the week.  But my New Years Eve was pretty boring.  I went shopping the first part of the day then I spent the rest of the night at home with the family.  My New Years day was probably the best I've ever had.  The first part of the day I went hunting with my dad, the second part was when it got good.  I came home and ate the traditional southern New Years meal, black eyed peas, but then something amazing happened.  Around 10  that night I had an amazing guy message me on Facebook  and we've been talking everyday since.  He is a really amazing guy, pretty much the male version of me... only thing different so far is he likes the cowboys and I like the steelers and redskins.  Lol but we will make it.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment